Free download Autodesk AutoCAD 2022 for Windows it is a design and documentation software, of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD tools. It will allow you to design and shape the world around you using its powerful and flexible features.
Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD software provides the ultimate in flexibility, customized for your specific needs. It’s time to take design further.
You can download your required edition or Autodesk AutoCAD LT and Mechanical Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD from "Previous Versions" section.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2022 Overview
AutoCAD is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
Import a wide variety of other formats including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Rhino, and NX. Drawing views, edge display, and location are instantly updated when an engineering change is made.
The drafting, detailing, and conceptual design leader is showing the way once again. AutoCAD 2018 propels day-to-day drafting forward with features that increase speed and accuracy while saving time. Annotation scaling and layer properties per viewport minimise workarounds, while text and table enhancements and multiple leaders help deliver an unmatched level of aesthetic precision and professionalism.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD 2022
- Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
- Automate floor plans, sections, and elevations
- Draw piping, ducting, and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
- Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists, and tables
- Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standards
- View, edit, annotate, and create drawings on the go and in the field from a mobile device.
- With no install required, simply log in to view, edit, annotate, and create drawings quickly in your local web browser.
System Requirements And Technical Details
- Supported OS: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB Recommended: 16 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 6.0 GB of free disk space for install
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- .NET Framework : .NET Framework Version 4.7