Free Download Autodesk Alias AutoStudio for Windows PC Alias, industrial design software provides sketching, concept modeling, surfacing, and visualization tools for industrial, product, and automotive design.
Overview of Autodesk Alias AutoStudio Benefits
AutoStudio software is the next-generation automotive design, styling, and technical surfacing solution. Alias AutoStudio software provides extensive sketching, modeling, visualization, and analysis tools for the vehicle design process with additional extended workflow capabilities.
Due to an incompatibility issue, Autodesk no longer provides Mac versions of Alias and VRED. Current Mac users can migrate to the Windows version or Mac-supported software such as Boot Camp—a multi-boot utility included in the Mac operating system.
Enhance design reviews with virtual reality. Explore your design to scale using an HMD in VR. You can link sketches from Photoshop to Alias. Changes to sketches are dynamically updated in Alias.
New and enhanced features in Alias now support virtual reality, live link Photoshop, and SketchBook files and let you create designs in parameters.
Overview of Autodesk Alias AutoStudio Features
- Sketching and illustration tools
- Draw and edit with integrated tools.
- Fast concept modeling overview
- Walk through a fast concept model workflow.
- Surface from mesh workflow
- Create a surface on mesh with 1 of 3 surface types.
- Mathematically precise surface creation
- Use the Revolve tool to control the pitch.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: 2 GHz 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: Free hard disk space required for installation:
- Autodesk Alias AutoStudio: 10 GB
- Autodesk Alias Surface: 5 GB
- Autodesk Alias Design: 5 GB