Free Download AutoClose ForceToolkit standalone offline installer for Windows. It allows you to forcefully change the state of a window or control in other applications.
Overview of ForceToolkit
This small but powerful Windows utility provides a few functions that forcefully modify the state of other program controls. It allows users to filter out buttons and checkboxes, hide windows and let them run in the background, make windows always on top, change titles, forcefully kill processes, and close programs.
It is a superb option for overcoming mild annoyances like unclickable/greyed-out buttons. It allows you to change the title of another running program window. Drag the Cursor to select the window title, choose the "Force to Change Window Title," type the new title text in the Title box, then apply.
Features of ForceToolkit
- Enable Grayed Out Disabled Buttons, Checkboxes, and More Controls in Other Applications
- Forcefully Click on a Disabled Button
- Hide a Window or Program to Run It Invisible in the Background
- Hide Controls and Text in Other Applications
- Set Windows to Always on Top
- Forcefully Close Window in Other Programs
- Redraw / Refresh the UI of Other Programs
- Forcefully Kill the Process and Close the Program of an Application
- Change the Window Title
- Resize the Fixed Size Window
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more