Free Download Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional / Ultimate full version standalone offline installer for Windows, Get your drives optimized for top speed and maximum efficiency with this powerful program’s smart algorithms and boot-time defrag technology.
Further as best alternative program you can also FREE download DiskTrix UltimateDefrag
Overview of Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional / Ultimate Benefits
Disk Defrag Ultimate lets you defrag files that are inaccessible during system operation, as well as optimize file placement on your hard drive to ensure faster access and most efficient operation. The multiple scheduling options let you easily maintain consistently high HDD speed.
Because of the mechanical movement of the read/write head required to access data from your hard drive, it just can’t be as fast as your CPU or other system components. This is why it is important to prevent HDD slowdowns by reducing the number of mechanical movements needed to access data. Auslogics Disk Defrag Ultimate is the perfect tool to get your drives working at maximum efficiency.
Overview of Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional / Ultimate Features
- One of the fastest defraggers in the world, Disk Defrag often takes less than 10 minutes to defragment an average-size hard drive.
- Merges scattered pieces of free space into a contiguous block, preventing fragmentation of newly created files.
- You can see which files are the most fragmented, as well as the location of each fragment on the disk map.
- Can save you time by defragmenting only the files or folders you want instead of the entire hard drive.
- You can use the default settings for convenient one-click defrags or customize program operation and appearance to fit your needs.
- Exclusive Auslogics technology is proven safe and effective in multiple tests, used by PC manufacturers and recommended by experts.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more