Free Download RegiStar full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It does automatic image registration for astrophotography.
Overview of the RegiStar
This is a one-of-a-kind program that fully automates the task of aligning digital astronomical images. It is an image alignment, or registration, program designed to work specifically with astronomical images.
It shifts, rotates, flips, and deforms as needed to precisely align images, even if they are at different scales or orientations or have been produced with different optical systems.
Moreover, It works on digital or film images, automatically rejecting noise, including hot pixels. It can register all images in a directory with a single command and has other powerful batch-processing capabilities.
Features of the RegiStar
- Automatic image registration for astrophotography
- An image alignment, or registration, program that was designed to work specifically with astronomical images
- It shifts, rotates, flips, and deforms as needed to align images precisely
- Powerful batch-processing capabilities
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more