Free Download Adobe Audition 2020 v13 for Windows PC to Create, mix, and design sound effects with the industry’s best digital audio editing software.
You can download the old and portable version from “Previous Versions” section, further as alternative program you can also FREE download Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Studio
Overview of Adobe Audition 2020 Benefits
Adobe Audition CC 2019 (formerly Adobe Audition CS6) is a professional solution for recording, editing and mastering audio material. The editor processes all important formats from MP3 through AAC to AIFF and imports audio tracks from CDs.
The multitrack editor lets you mix your music, voice and sound clips on any number of tracks, using a wealth of studio and dynamic effects such as reverb and echo, compressors, limiter and equalizer. With “Audition” you also edit and synchronize audio tracks of SD and HD videos. The internal sound card or audio interfaces such as the Pro Tools Mbox record external sound signals.
Overview of Adobe Audition CC 2019 Features
- Record, edit, and integrate music clips
- Add oomph to your audio
- Create a podcast
- DeReverb & DeNoise effects
- On-clip gain control and waveform scaling
- Effects and presets migration
- Improved multitrack performance
- Add album art in MP3 files
- Support for Mackie HUI devices
- Visual keyboard shortcut editor
- Multichannel audio workflows
- Direct export from Audition with Media Encoder
- Remixing and adjusting song duration
- Pitch Bender and Pitch Shifter effects
- Click/Pop Eliminator and DeClicker effects
- Frequency band splitter
- Control surface support and parameter automation
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Processor: Multicore processor with 64-bit support
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) version 1703 or higher.
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Hard disk space: 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Monitor resolution: 1920×1080 or larger display
- OpenGL: OpenGL 2.0 capable system
- Sound card: Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME
- Control surface support: USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer’s specifications for your device)
- CD burning: Optical drive is used for CD burning (optional)