Free download Ashampoo Snap full version for Windows. There's no easier way to create screenshots and videos than using Ashampoo Snap. Capture and edit anything you see on your screen.
Overview of Ashampoo Snap
Ashampoo Snap is a perfect solution for creating video guide presentations for school or work. Captures the active window, full screen or any area of it, and even an open web page. In addition, it has numerous functions such as PIP (picture in picture), OCR - text recognition, and a built-in mechanism for editing video files in real-time (live).
Moreover, this program also allows you to record video sequences from the desktop screen - even in 4K resolution! The software easily integrates with external applications to edit and process videos. Instantly recognizes the texts of pages and scans.
Would you like to access your images from anywhere? Ashampoo Snap has you covered: send images via email, save them to Ashampoo Webspace, or upload them to all standard cloud services (DropBox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive). If needed, You can optimize your images in size before emailing or uploading them.
Features of Ashampoo Snap
- The ability to create collages with screenshots
- The function of automatically changing the resolution of the captured image before sending
- The ability to save files in the WebP output format
- Hold the function and continue recording the image
- Program operation in a multi-screen environment
- Built-in screenshots editor
- User-friendly user interface (GUI).
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB or more