Free Download Ashampoo Cinemagraph full version standalone offline installer for Windows, Cinemagraphs are eyecatchers on homepages and social media profiles! That’s because they’re different, being neither photos nor videos. Cinemagraphs turn videos into still photos with subtle motion that feels like magic. Sure, you can use Photoshop to create them, but why bother with expensive and complicated software when you can create dazzling cinemagraphs in just minutes with Ashampoo Cinemagraph?
You can also FREE download Summitsoft Logo Design Studio Pro
Overview of Ashampoo Cinemagraph Benefits
All you need is a video and, of course, Ashampoo Cinemagraph. The video should contain as little camera shakes as possible, footage taken with tripods is ideal. Ashampoo Cinemagraph then gives you a brush to individually mark portions of your video that should either keep moving or stand still. Size, hardness and opacity are customizable via sliders. We believe, anyone can create stunning cinemagraphs with our software and we stand by that claim!
The success of every video production largely hinges on the source material. That’s why Ashampoo Cinemagraph allows you to quickly adjust exposure and color settings. Fine-tune color saturation, adjust shadows and optimize light conditions in a flash! Use tonal correction and adjust white balance settings to make the most out of your cinemagraphs!
Camera shakes are the natural enemy of cinemagraphs. But footage shot with cellphones or action cams in particular tends to suffer from a lack of stability. Ashampoo Cinemagraph features cutting-edge video stabilization! Even handheld shots taken in motion become more steady and realistic.
Overview of Ashampoo Cinemagraph Features
- Stunning cinemagraphs in a matter of minutes
- rilliant results yet super-easy handling
- 3 effects and 6 transition modes
- Stabilize shaky footage
- Rotate and crop at any aspect ratio
- Rounded corners for a special look
- Variable playback speeds for slowmo and time-lapse effects
- Add text overlays with ease
- Supports all common video formats, codecs and resolutions
- Output to animated GIF or multiple other video formats
- Create and reuse custom user presets
- Output formats: animated GIF, MP4 (H.264), WMV, Motion JPEG, WebM, OGG, uncompressed AVI
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more