Free Download BackUp Maker Professional full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It automatically stores your data and, at the same time, offers an intuitive operation.
Overview of BackUp Maker Professional Benefits
Creating Data-Backups Has Never Been This Easy. Viruses, user errors, and computer crashes put you at risk of losing important data at any time. Therefore, it is crucial to secure your files regularly so that in cases of emergency, your computer data is still accessible.
However, to ensure that your sensitive data remains secure at all times - BackUp Maker provides a highly secured encryption of up to 256 bits (AES). It also enables you to transfer protected backups to a web server through an FTP/FTPS upload.
Moreover, you can also limitlessly secure information using BackUp Maker. Back up only new and changed files; create as many backup generations as needed; split the backup across multiple data storage devices and carry out random operations before or after backups.
Overview of BackUp Maker Professional 8 Features
- Protect backups with passwords (PkZip v2.0)
- Encrypt backups with AES 256-Bit
- Burn backups onto CD/DVD without the need for external drivers
- DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-RAM, Blu-Ray
- Upload to internet servers using FTP connections
- Resume canceled backup uploads
- The backup of files has changed since the last partial or full backup
- Combine execution of full backups and partial backups
- Creation of several backup generations/instances
- Execute backup when Windows starts/logs off
- Execute file or system operations before/after backup
- Restore without the need for other software
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more