Free Download Arturia Analog Lab 4 for Windows it gives you streamlined access to 6500+ of the hottest presets from our award-winning V Collection. Featuring sounds from all 21 faithfully modeled vintage keyboards, combining awe-inspiring sound with exceptional ease of use and awesome features.
You can also FREE download Forte Notation FORTE 10 Premium
Overview of Arturia Analog Lab 4 Benefits
In addition to studying the feedback from the music community, our developers worked hand-in-hand with professional ergonomists to optimize each aspect of this music production & performance dream instrument.
It resulted in an intuitive interface, a beautifully organized category based browsing experience, and natural mapping of the sonic parameters, creating a self-contained sonic encyclopedia of legendary sounds.
Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic pianos. Electric pianos. Organs. Strings machines. With the best of 21 vintage instrument reproductions on tap, Analog Lab lets you transcend time and style by arming you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to modern sound designs that are cutting edge today. Whether you’re composing, recording or performing, over 6500 sounds cover every song, genre, mood and ambience you can think of—no programming required. Use it standalone or with your favorite DAW.
Overview of Arturia Analog Lab 4 Features
- All of your favorite go-to sounds at your fingertips
- New features
- Added support for the KeyLab mkII 88
- Bug fixes
- Effects would be bypassed on CZ and Pigments presets when turning the Dry/Wet knobs inside Analog Lab.
- GUI would not load on some file systems using HFS+ file format.
- Fixed a graphical glitch on the MIDI Setting window when the CMI or Pigments view is open.
- Formats: Win64; AAX, VST3, VST, SAL
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB or more recommended