Free Download WizTree full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a disk space analyzer, a simple-to-use application that comes in handy for identifying the files that take up the most space on your hard disk to take the appropriate measures for managing clutter.
Overview of WizTree
The setup operation finishes in no time. You are greeted by a comfortable interface consisting of a standard window with a well-defined structure. All you have to do is select the target drive and scan it with a button.
The results list displays a tree view with folders containing large files, and you can view their size, total items and folders, date and time of last modification, and attributes. The queue can be sorted according to any of these parameters.
Alternatively, you can change the viewing mode to check out your system's top 1000 most extensive files and how much drive space they occupy (in percent). The top part of the main panel shows used, accessible, and all space on the scanned drive.
Features of WizTree
- Finds the files and folders using the most space on your hard drive
- Work VERY Fast! We think it's the fastest application of this type in the world!
- Visual Treemap allows you to spot extensive collections of smaller files at a glance.
- Finds the most extensive files on your hard drive. Every single file on your hard drive can be sorted in order of size.
- File Name Search - quickly locate files by name or wildcard match
- Export file data to CSV (comma separated values) file or clipboard
- Import CSV file data back into WizTree for viewing
- Command line CSV file export
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more