Free Download Ahnenblatt 3 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is an easy to use full featured genealogy software suitable for beginners and even experienced genealogist to organize your genealogy research.
You can also FREE download Schoolhouse Test Professional Edition
Overview of Ahnenblatt 3 Benefits
Recently, there has been a sharp increase in the general public’s interest in genealogy trees. Users eager to trace their heritage have multiple tools at their disposal, both online and offline. This boom in dedicated programs has meant that applications have steadily increased in power and efficiency.
Ahnenblatt is an easy to use full featured genealogy software suitable for beginners and even experienced genealogist to organize your genealogy research. Use plausibility check to find inaccuracies in your family and generate impressive charts with only a few mouse clicks.
Overview of Ahnenblatt 3 Features
- The most important functions for beginning are displayed at the start of the program
- Create ancestors, family or hourglass charts with start person of your choice
- Input your data via simple and clear dialogs
- Create ancestors, decendants or family lists
- Load and save family data in GEDCOM format
- Charts and lists can be saved in various file formats
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more