Free Download ADPTR Audio Streamliner full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to simulate your audio in multiple streaming services.
Overview of ADPTR Audio Streamliner
This program helps you you eliminate all the guesswork and find out exactly how your masters will sound on all the major streaming services.
Its simple and comprehensive Codec Auditioning feature allows you to easily preview your audio through the very same algorithms used by Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and so many other streaming platforms.
Moreover, it also serves as an intuitive and powerful metering suite, combining state of the art meters for loudness, dynamics, and true peak levels.
Features of ADPTR Audio Streamliner
- Hear how your mixes and masters will sound through all the major streaming services
- Discover how much loudness normalization penalties will affect your mix when it is featured in playlists alongside other tracks.
- Get comprehensive Loudness and Dynamics metering complete with target levels.
- Load, compare, and level-match reference tracks using the integrated A-B switching system.
- Instantly export tracks at all the bitrates used by each major platform so that you (and your clients) can preview them on a variety of listening systems.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more