Free Download ActiveFax Server 7 full version standalone offline installer it is a handy utility designed to transmit and receive faxes across the enterprise network, as well as sending them by e-mail.
You can also FREE download SupRemo | The Best Remote Desktop
Overview of ActiveFax Server 7 Benefits
ActFax has a client-server architecture and stores all data to the fax server. Integrating fax client and the ActFax printer allows you to easily send faxes from any application. ActFax has several standard interfaces that integrate fax services with other applications.
Installing and configuring ActFax only takes a few minutes. ActFax automatically detects and configures the available hardware, so a fax server, you can useimmediately after installation.
Overview of ActiveFax Server 7 Features
- Support for Terminal Server and Citrix.
- Client-server architecture.
- Centralized data storage on the fax server.
- Access to data from any computer on the network.
- The security system, based on users' rights.
- Support almost all fax modems (Class 1, 2 and 2.0), ISDN-adapters and Brooktrout fax boards and Intel / Dialogic.
- Support for VoIP / FoIP via software Eicon «Diva Server SoftIP».
- Supports unlimited number of rooms and fax lines (modems).
- The provision of free technical support and software updates.
- The ability to send faxes and e-mail messages from any Windows-based applications.
- Sending a fax and e-mail messages from UNIX and Linux through connections LPD / LPR, FTP, TFTP and RAW-TCP, as well as import messages from the file system.
- Automatic transfer of received faxes using extensions (DDI, MSN, DID), caller ID and trace line.
- Automatic printing of received fax messages and sending reports for each user.
- Automatic transmission of faxes received by mail (for one or several addresses).
- Automatic export of fax messages.
- The ability to attach files to e-mails in the formats PDF, Tiff, Multipage Tiff, GIF and BMP.
- Automatic setting of all parameters of the message (fax number, subject, and so the degree of urgency. D.) For fully automated sending of messages from different applications.
- Formatting of fax messages received from other operating systems, using the commands HP-LaserJet (PCL), Epson-LQ, Postscript and PDF.
- Automatic saving faxes.
- General and personal phone books.
- Direct access to the Outlook address book and Exchange.
- Data exchange with external tables via ODBC.
- Transmission of electronic messages via SMTP through direct Internet connection or a remote connection.
- Support for HP Digital Sender 9100C.
- Cost-effective use of available resources, low hardware requirements.
- Automatic detection and adjustment of the equipment.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more