Free Download ACDSee Photo Studio Home full version standalone offline installer for Windows is a comprehensive application ideal for acquiring, organizing, viewing, enhancing, and sharing your images.
You can also FREE download Beautify for Adobe Photoshop.
Overview of ACDSee Photo Studio Home Benefits
With the image browser, you can find, organize, and preview images and media files on your computer. Also, you can efficiently acquire images from digital cameras, scanners, and other devices.
ACDSee Photo Studio Home packs a valuable punch. Now featuring face detection and recognition, multiple image baskets for gathering assets from across your hard drive, improved keyword management, converting files in batches, and duplicate finding, Home is filled with efficiency-driven tools to help inspire your friends, family, and followers.
Achieve the perfect conditions you couldn’t get in the field by applying fine-tuned adjustments with a toolkit of precision filters. Handle geometric imperfection with cropping, flipping, resizing, and rotation tools. Correct flaws, red eye, blurriness, noise, and clarity.
Overview of ACDSee Photo Studio Home Features
- Cloud Sync Drives are available in the Folder pane to support Dropbox and OneDrive.
- Find duplicates across a variety of folders and locations. Rename or delete detected duplicates to keep your file collection under control.
- Enjoy RAW viewing support for all the latest camera models.
- Convert masses of files into other formats from one convenient, accessible dialog.
- Face Detection & Facial Recognition: automatically identify and assign names to the detected faces.
- Added name suggestion feature to Face Detection and Facial Recognition tools (Only available in 64-bit)
- Create up to five Image Baskets
- Video added as a search option in Special Items section of Catalog pane
- Suggested Names added as a search option in the Special Items section of the Catalog pane
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more