Free Download AbyssMedia Quick Batch File Compiler full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This software allows you to convert your batch files into actual programs (.EXE format) in one click.
Overview of AbyssMedia Quick Batch File Compiler
This software converts your batch files into actual programs (.EXE format) in one click. A . EXE file is much harder to casually reverse-engineer, so this is a way to conceal a particular batch file's operations from an end-user. You can encrypt and protect the content of your batch file from changes.
It also lets you set various resources in the. EXE file, like its description, the company name, version information, and the application icon. In addition, you may include any files to compile exe file and use it during execution.
Features of AbyssMedia Quick Batch File Compiler
- Creating a 32-bit or 64-bit application in a single click
- Save/Load Project Options
- Open context help for batch commands by pressing F1 in the editor
- Embedded files: you can embed files to the compiled executable
- Can create Ghost applications without DOS window
- Allows you to select the application icon
- Allows you to edit Version Info for EXE-file
- Protects contents of a batch file from the non-authorized change
- Hides contents of a batch file from viewing
- It is not necessary to be the programmer to create the program
- Helpful for installation and automation tasks
- Syntax highlighting of commands inside built-in editor
- All compiled files royalty-free
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more