Free Download VMware Fusion Pro 12 for MacOS; it takes virtualization on the Mac to the next level with powerful features designed for advanced users, developers, and IT admins. VMware Fusion Pro delivers powerful virtual machines, superior performance, and enhanced usability with leading-edge desktop virtualization features and added cloud capabilities.
Download your required version from the "Previous Versions" section available below. Further, you can also FREE download Paragon NTFS for Mac.
Overview of VMware Fusion Pro 12 for MacOS Benefits
VMware Fusion Pro 11 gives Mac users the power to run Windows on Mac and hundreds of other operating systems side by side with Mac applications without rebooting. Fusion is simple enough for home users and powerful enough for IT professionals, developers, and businesses.
Running Windows on Mac is only the beginning. VMware Fusion lets you choose from hundreds of supported operating systems, from lesser-known Linux distributions to the latest Windows 10 release.
Overview of VMware Fusion Pro 12 MacOS Features
- Ready for macOS Mojave and the latest releases of Windows 10
- Create linked clones to save time and disk space
- Connect to vSphere to run, download or upload virtual machines
- Run nearly any operating system on the Mac without rebooting
- Create custom virtual networking configurations to simulate complex web or cloud environments
- Create restricted virtual machines that can expire
Technical Details and Minimum System
- Any 64-bit capable Intel Mac (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- 750MB free disk space and at least 5GB for each virtual machine
- Mac OS X 10.9.0 or later
- Operating system installation media (disk or disk image) for virtual machines
- Microsoft Windows is not included
- Recommended graphics hardware for Windows DirectX 10 or OpenGL 3.3 includes NVIDIA 8600M or better and ATI 2600 or better