Free Download VideoDuke full version offline installer for macOS. Helps you can use this program to save videos from popular video websites in various file formats.
Overview of VideoDuke for macOS
This app will download movies on your Mac. It supports all popular video websites and will save your videos in various file formats. You can also download streaming videos on Mac at a pleasantly fast speed and excellent quality. You can download any video you like with a click! Paste the link to the video, and VideoDuke will do the rest.
You get quick access to music videos, movies, TV shows, and cartoons from Vimeo, YouTube, and Dailymotion in Simple mode. Files can be saved as 3GP, MP4, M4V, FLV, and in a preferred resolution: 360p, HD 720p, HD 1080p, or other.
Features of VideoDuke for macOS
- With this app, you'll be able to save complete channels and playlists off of YouTube. Just as with separate videos, you select the ct quality for each video: 1440p, 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p, or 180p.
- It will also download YouTube videos as audio files. No conversion is needed – you will get a soundtrack instead of the original YouTube clip. The app keeps the audio track title and album art and can save files as WebM, MP3, or other available formats.
- Using this app is easy and intuitive—type your search words in the app to find the videos you'll download from the web. You can also search for videos in the web browser. VideoDuke supports all popular video websites, such as YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo, with quick access buttons.
- In the advanced mode of this app, you get more profound options when downloading content. For example, you can see all the resources fetched from the web page, including video, audio, Flash animation, images, etc. Switch to a needed tab to see what files you need to download.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit