Free Download Systweak Advanced Uninstall Manager full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is a one-stop solution for deleting applications and their associated files to recover space on a Mac.
Overview of Advanced Uninstall Manager for macOS
Created by Systweak Software, this uninstaller app helps uninstall unwanted applications and helps boost startup time. Drag and drop the unwanted application onto this software and delete all its related files with a single click. You can also click on the "scan" button to get a list of installed applications on your system.
When an application is installed, many corresponding files are also installed. These files take up space on the hard disk. Deleting them manually while uninstalling an app isn't easy. Therefore, we need an excellent application that does all this.
You don't have to worry about these small files with it. The robust application uninstalls selected applications without leaving any leftovers behind and helps recover valuable space to save other essential files. Further, it helps disable unwanted login items responsible for slowing down the system's performance and decreasing boot time.
Benefits of Using Advanced Uninstall Manager
- Easy Uninstallation
- It deletes all the corresponding files without leaving any leftovers.
- It helps recover storage space.
- Boosts startup time.
- Simple User Interface
- It prevents essential apps from being accidentally uninstalled.
- Scanned results are displayed in categories, making reviewing them easy.
Features of Advanced Uninstall Manager for macOS
- Uninstall – Advanced Uninstall Manager makes uninstalling the apps easy. Drag and drop the software you wish to uninstall, and the program will scan for all the related files for you to remove them entirely from your Mac.
- Don't know what might be slowing down the bootup process on the system? Worry not. It scans the system for all startup programs and login items, allowing the user to disable the unwanted ones. It helps to boost boot time.
- Favorite Apps– Add an application to a favorite list and protect it from being scanned and uninstalled from your system.
- History – Get information about all the applications uninstalled via review history and save yourself from installing unwanted applications.
- When you try to install an app from the Favorite Apps list, you will receive a notification. It prevents any essential applications from being uninstalled unintentionally.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Apple Silicone or Intel Core processor