Free Download Stacks (RapidWeaver plugin) 4 full version offline installer for macOS. It combines drag-and-drop simplicity with the power of layout.
Overview of Stacks (RapidWeaver plugin) 4 for macOS
This is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver. It's a plugin designed to combine drag-and-drop simplicity with the power of fluid layout. Powerful, flexible, and extensible.
It turns RapidWeaver into a professional-grade web development tool. You can build anything with a community of developers and hundreds of pre-made stacks.
Features of Stacks (RapidWeaver plugin) 4 for macOS
- Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme, even if the theme has a variable width. You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images
- Nesting Objects: Build columns within columns within lumens. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks
- Download More Stacks: professionally designed free and low-cost stacks are rarely ready for download. Quickly add unique content to your site
- Live Image Editing: Resize, rotate, and style your images with an easy-to-use HUD and see the changes in the layout
- Pros Welcome: Because Stacks builds a layout with relative positioning from a simple two-div structure, the HTML is clean and valid. Pros can use Stacks to create complicated prototype layouts and add their HTML to the mix
- Stacks API: You can build your components for Stacks or publish them for others. The Stacks API reference covers building and configuring a stack and even building a custom UI for the Stacks HUT
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.12 or later (Apple Silicon compatible)