Free Download SSH Config Editor Pro full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is used to manage the OpenSSH client configuration file.
Overview of SSH Config Editor Pro for macOS
It is a handy tool for managing your OpenSSH client configuration file. You can add or edit identity files, port forwardings (with a handy graphical preview), and other SSH config options.
Features of SSH Config Editor Pro for macOS
- Add/change identity files by choosing them in the file dialog
- Add/edit port-forwarding options with graphical help
- Add/edit any supported SSH option with the help
- RSA key-pair generation
- Separators for grouping host configurations
- Ability to disable each single config option
- Action to generate a command for SSH Copy ID
- Open connection to the server
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.15 or later