Free Download SpriTec Software SuperTab full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It supercharges your tab key with easy-to-use and flexible features.
Overview of SuperTab for macOS
The app that does what Apple should have done! When you press Command-Tab on your Mac, Apple provides a simple App Switcher. Why to settle for just apps when -- with SuperTab installed -- you get so much more.
Moreover, You can configure this program so that Command-Tab still brings up the standard App Switcher. Then use a different method to activate SuperTab's enhanced App Switcher. You get both!
SuperTab expands the App Switcher to include
- Active Applications & Application Windows: Active Applications on the left, all Active Application Windows on the right
- Recent Applications, Recent Documents, and Recent Folders
- Dock Items: all the applications, files & folders that you have in your Dock
- Custom Items: Example Web Sites, Screen Shots, Clipboards, Folders, Meta-Folders, and more
- Desktop Contents & Clipboard History: Your Desktop contents are on the left, Clipboard History on the right
- Active Applications: Your Active Applications
- Application Windows: all windows of all applications in all Spaces
- Recent Applications: The applications you've recently opened
- Recent Documents: the documents you've recently opened
- Recent Folders: the folders you've recently accessed
- Folder Contents: the contents of any folder you choose
- Dock Items: some or all the items from your Dock
- Calendar Items: Instantly see your calendar items and their details
- Clipboard History: the recent contents of your Mac's Clipboard
- Dropbox Contents: access to your Dropbox and all its contents
- Tagged Items: The files, folders & applications with the tags or labels you specify
- Finder Sidebar Items: items that appear in the "Sidebar" of Finder Windows
- Snagit Captures: Instantly preview, copy, share, and open your Snagit Captures
Custom Items Tab Rows let you choose their contents. Add any
- Files, Folders, and Applications
- System Preferences, such as System Notifications, iCloud, Time Machine, etc
- Multiple Clipboards to keep snippets of text or images available for instant re-use
- Web Site Bookmarks to your favorite Web Sites
- Custom-Configured Screenshots and invoke them with a single click of the mouse
- Stopwatches to time how long something takes without digging out your phone
- Countdown Timers to ensure you don't miss out on something important!
- Meta-Folders to quickly access any group of files, folders, or apps that you choose
- Display Configurations to switch to your favorite display configurations with a single click
- Saved Spotlight Searches to access the results of a Spotlight Search.
- Auto-Types and have SuperTab automatically types commonly used phrases for you
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor