Free Download Skyjos FE File Explorer PRO full version, the standalone offline installer for macOS. It is used to access files on your computer, NAS, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
Overview of FE File Explorer PRO
It is a powerful file manager app on iOS. Now, we bring it to macOS. It can access FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and network shares. Transfer files between those locations. Stream movies and songs on your Mac. Directly view and edit documents, photos, and files from remote locations without downloading.
Features of FE File Explorer Pro
- Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, and NAS via the SMB/CIFS protocol
- Access WebDAV, FTP, and SFTP Servers
- Access cloud storage: OwnCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and Box.
- In-app FTP server: A simple FTP server for file transfer between FE File Explorer iOS and macOS versions
- You automatically discover computers, servers, and NA when you set up new connections
- View, copy, move, rename and delete files
- Stream movies and music from network shares, servers, or cloud drive to Mac
- Transfer files between network shares, servers, cloud drives, and Macs
- Transfer files between nearby iPhones, iPad, and Mac
- Sync files between macOS and remote locations.
- Search files by file name.
- Dark Mode
- Support both single-panel and dual panels
- Photo Gallery: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG, etc.
- Music Player: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE, etc.
- Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
- Video Player: MOV, MP4, AVI, XVID, MKV, RMVB, WMV, FLV etc.
- Unarchive: ZIP, RAR, 7ZIP, TAR
- Archive: ZIP
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor