Free Download Picture Instruments Mask Integrator full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It can automatically mask and crop subjects during a photoshoot.
Overview of Picture Instruments Mask Integrator
This tool masks and crops subjects automatically during a photoshoot. Every subject will require two shots: one with the subject lit and another with the subject backlit.
Features of Picture Instruments Mask Integrator
- If the camera immediately loads images into the computer, it will enable automated detection and loading of new photographs.
- You may fine-tune the mask by altering the black and white points.
- Shading components near the image's edge are automatically removed.
- Correction brushes for masks
- Demonstration of the masked image against a white, black, translucent, or other background
- Mask scaling and placement in front of a background image
- When you open a new image, it can be automatically corrected in position, size, and mask modifications.
- 3D LUTs for color correction and artistic effects
- Fine-tuning the image-mask relationship (especially for Freemask and Freemask 1000)
- With a simple click of a button, save a masked image or a folder of masked images.
- Target group: Product photographers, People photographers, Online-Shops, All users of Hensel Freemask, Freemask 1000, or similar systems
- Preferred applications for Mast Integrator: Motto Shoots
- Masking of even the most complex subjects is done relatively quickly.
- Consistent product photography in front of a white background
- Shooting a subject against a different backdrop (compositing)
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X 10.9 or later