Free Download Adobe Photoshop Elements for macOS to make your photos and videos look their best with intelligent editing options, turn them into stunning creations, organize them easily, and quickly share your memories.
Overview of Adobe Photoshop Elements for MacOS Benefits
This full-featured program guides you as you learn how to edit photos and grows with you as your skills develop. If you are looking for a program that maintains its usability and offers plenty of support, Adobe Photoshop Elements is worth consideration.
Adobe Photoshop Elements is now available. With it comes speed improvements, new guided edits, and even more automation, so even those new to photo editing can quickly get started.
Suppose you do want the older versions of Photoshop Elements. In that case, you can get them from the previous version sections available below (Elements 14 & Elements 15), which go into the overall workings of the consumer-based photo editing software in much more detail.
Overview of Adobe Photoshop Elements for MacOS Features
- Streamlining usability
- Making it easier to learn about and discover enhancements and new projects
- New Guided Edits
- General performance improvements across the board
- Edit and import HEIF images (the file type captured by iPhones) on macOS
- A new home screen where tutorials, help, and ideas can be accessed
- New Guided Edits: Multi-Photo Text, Memes, Sketch, and Text/Border Overlays
- Make slideshows and collages quicker with Auto Creations
- Better use of Adobe Sensei AI technology
- Automated editing options
- Overall performance improvements
- Quicker installation
System Requirements and Technical Details
- macOS 10.15 or later
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 6.5GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; an additional 2.5GB to download all optional content (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280x800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)