Free Download DxO PhotoLab 4 for MacOS it offers the most flexible and powerful processing and correction tools for beautiful images on the market.
As alternative program you can also FREE download Adobe Camera Raw CC for MacOS
Overview of DxO PhotoLab 4 Benefits
Give your photos your own artistic touch by manually applying selective corrections to specific areas of your image, using exclusive DxO Local Adjustment Tools that include: Control points (U Point technology), graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, automatic repair tool, etc.
DxO PhotoLab 2 for MacOSX gives you access to all the tools that help you enhance your images at any step in your workflow, from retouching all the way to exporting and printing. With the many presets available and the possibility of creating your own, you no longer have to spend hours processing your photos. Instead, you can focus all your energy on your photography.
Select, sort, edit, and export your images to social networks or another program using a single intuitive interface. You can even edit your images in Adobe Lightroom and switch back to DxO PhotoLab for MacOSX 2 while still maintaining an optimized workflow.
Overview of DxO PhotoLab 4 Features
- U point local adjustment technology perfection is just a few clicks away
- Optical corrections Get the most out of your equipment
- Prime denoising technology don’t be afraid of the dark…or high ISO values
- Manual or automatic? perfection is just a few clicks away
- RAW & much more image quality before everything else—that’s the DNA of DxO
- Customized profiles
- A simple and intuitive workflow
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Intel Core i5 or higher
- 4 GB of RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 2 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- OS X 10.12 (macOS Sierra), 10.13 (macOS High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave)
- Graphics card with 512 MB of video memory to handle GPU acceleration