Free Download Scrutiny full version offline installer for macOS. It can scrutinize your website, Links, SEO, Sitemap, and more.
Overview of Scrutiny for macOS
It comes with a site manager to easily input the source URL for the website you want to evaluate. The app automatically generates a thumbnail for the page and configures the scanning rules.
Optimizing your website for search engines can improve your search results pages and naturally bring more users to your site. It is a website analysis tool that can help you check if there are any broken links on your website, create a sitemap, check for spelling errors, run SEO checks, and so on.
Features of Scrutiny for macOS
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML sitemap generation optionally includes images / PDF pages
- Insecure/mixed content reporting
- Page-load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) and obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term.
- Website monitoring of as many URL's as you like with a choice of alerts and logging.
- Scheduling is made easy with a few easy clicks.
- On the finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or AppleScript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.14 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor