Free Download PatterNodes full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is node-based vector patterns and animations.
Overview of PatterNodes for macOS
It's a program that lets you make graphic vector patterns, animations, and pictures. It is accomplished by using a node-based interface. You build a series of connected nodes that describe the design, with each node representing graphical elements, changes, or repetitions.
For 2d applications, this is akin to parametric design or visual scripting. Because the node sequence is fully nondestructive, you may modify any step in it without reworking the rest. The parameters that control each node can be linked to other nodes to construct complicated relationships or animated to create animations.
It is designed from the start to stimulate playful use and experimentation. Therefore the result is always shown in the preview view, repeated for patterns, and updated in real-time.
Features of PatterNodes for macOS
- Flexible node-based interface for non-destructive transformations and repetitions
- Real-time updated preview of the result while adjusting parameters
- Animate any parameter using the animation timeline to create animated patterns or designs
- Built in nodes to create shapes, lines, curves or text to build your designs with
- Import or paste in bitmap graphics (JPEG, TIFF, PNG) or vector shapes (EPS, PDF or SVG) to use in your designs
- Automates making seamless repeating pattern tiles
- Define complex relationships by making connections between nodes
- Nondestructive randomisation functions to randomly scale, rotate, move or adjust the color of the individual elements of your patterns
- Export the result as bitmap (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) or vector (SVG, EPS, PDF) graphics, or just copy it and paste it into some other application
- Export animations as GIF, SVG, QuickTime MOV, MPEG4 or numbered PNG, JPEG or PDF files
- Extensive manual, sample files, node reference guide and other inline help features to help you get started
Technical Details and System Requirements
- mmacOS 10.14 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor