Free Download MediaInfo full version standalone offline installer for macOS, it can display technical and tag info of video & audio files.
Overview of the MediaInfo
It provides easy access to technical and tag information about video and audio files. Read many video and audio file formats. It can also export information as text.
It includes: MPEG-4, QuickTime, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS (including unprotected DVD), MPEG-TS (including unprotected Blu-ray), MXF, GXF, LXF, WMV, FLV, Real.
Features of the MediaInfo
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dylib) versions available (command line interface and library versions are available separately, free of charge, on the editor website)
- Integrate with the shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.9 or later