Free Download MediaInfo full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It can display technical and tag info of video & audio files.
Overview of the MediaInfo for macOS
It provides easy access to technical and tag information about video and audio files. Read many video and audio file formats. It can also export information as text.
It includes MPEG-4, QuickTime, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS (including unprotected DVD), MPEG-TS (including unprotected Blu-ray), MXF, GFX, LXF, WMV, FLV, and Real.
Features of the MediaInfo for macOS
- It reads many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- The graphical user interface, command-line interface, or library (.dylib) versions available (command-line interface and library versions are available separately, free of charge, on the editor website)
- Integrate with the shell (drag 'n' drop, and context menu)
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor