Free Download Mark V Apps Metadatics full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is a powerful audio metadata editor with many features.
Overview of Metadatics for macOS
It supports batch editing of the most common audio file types, including MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, and more. Lookup metadata from online sources, rename files based on metadata or manipulate metadata using one of the many built-in functions. It provides all you need to edit metadata with ease and flexibility.
Features of Metadatics for macOS
- Batch Editing: Edit multiple files at once quickly and easily
- Functions: It has several built-in functions to manipulate data quickly. Replace text, remove characters from the beginning or end of a tag, generate number sequences, copy from tag to tag, and much more
- Online Sources: Search for tags on MusicBrainz and album artwork on Google
- Album Artwork: Metadatics supports reading and writing multiple images per file. Artwork can be extracted or resized either in a batch or individually
- File Rename: Generate directory structures and rename files based on metadata
- Support For Many Metadata Formats: It supports reading and writing ID3v1, ID3v2, MP4, Vorbis, APE, and ASF tags, all from a variety of audio file types
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X 10.13 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor