Free Download MarkMyWords full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It supports a selected set of markup languages. A comprehensive markup editor for the Mac.
Overview of MarkMyWords for macOS
This program has been specifically designed for authors who publish their articles on blogs and news sites. It supports a limited number of markup languages and includes several features that allow the writer to concentrate on the content that matters most.
Features of MarkMyWords for macOS
- Support for several different markup languages
- Content preview in real-time and the ability to apply custom CSS stylesheets
- For rapid text navigation, text templates and markers are used.
- Easily import text data from familiar RSS readers and web browsers
- A flexible fullscreen-modus
- Plugin System
- And there are a few more tidbits to help you stay on track with your writing.
MarkMyWords supports markup languages:
BBCode, Markdown, MultiMarkdown, MarkdownExtra, Smark, Textile, and Wikitext are all supported, including a preview of the formatted output as it would appear on a webpage. Of course, you can format your content with simple HTML as well.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.10 or later