Free Download Magic Sort List full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is a revolutionary sorting engine that sorts the list in either ascending or descending order.
Overview of Magic Sort List for macOS
It comes with our revolutionary sorting engine, which we have perfected and refined over the years. Another application is good at sorting alphabetical lists but fails when encountering non-zero padded numbers. Have you ever sorted a list of, say, 5 1 10 and ended up with a list like 1 10 5?
It treats numbers as numbers and will give you a regular sorted list of 1 5 10. It does not matter if the numbers are at the beginning of the text or somewhere in the middle. It is up to the challenge.
Features of Magic Sort List for macOS
- Sort List in either the Ascending or Descending Order
- Smart Sort option will treat numbers as numbers, no matter if they are zero-padded or not
- Has the ability to group and add alphabetic headers in a sorted list
- Can help remove duplicate entries within the list and remove blank lines
- Provides the option to ignore specific prefixes in the list, such as A, An, and The. Not just those but you can set your prefix to ignore the list
- Add Running Index Number in front of each line which is zero-padded so that the list will look neat
- Change Text Case-All Lowercase, All Uppercase, capitalize the 1st letter of each word; capitalize the 1st letter of the first word; no change
- The No Sort option allows you to remove duplicates and add index numbers to your list
- Saving the sorted lists in the built-in database for future retrieval and re-sorting
- As the lists (both unsorted and sorted) are text-based files, you can export them anywhere, requiring the sorted list.
- Can Share the Sorted List with a variety of applications through Mac's Share Menu
- Support for Accented Characters
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor