Free Download Big Sur 11 full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is an additional level of power and beauty for macOS.
Overview of macOS Big Sur 11
This program elevates the world's most advanced desktop operating system to a new level of power and beauty—experience Mac to the fullest with a refined new design.
You can enjoy the biggest Safari update ever. Discover new features for Maps and Messages and get even more transparency around your privacy.
Features of macOS Big Sur 11
- New design for apps makes it easier to focus on your content and take action with space efficient toolbars and full height sidebars
- Updated menu bar features wider spacing and a new translucent material that becomes more vibrant when you interact with it
- Refreshed system sounds include the boot chime and sounds for transferring files, moving items to the trash, locking files, and more
- Updated Notification Center brings notifications and widgets together in one view
- Interactive notifications display additional actions you can take with a deep press
- Beautiful, new data-rich widgets for Calendar, Clock, Notes, Photos, Podcasts, Reminders, Screen Time, Stocks, and Weather
- Edit view lets you to add new widgets and customize their size
- Support for widgets from third-party apps
- Pinned conversations keep up to nine of your favorite threads at the top of the list
- Mentions let you direct a message to an individual in a group conversation
- Inline replies let you reply to a specific message earlier in the conversation
- Message effects for balloons, confetti, lasers and more
- images helps you find and add trending GIFs to messages
macOS Big Sur 11.6 with Xcode 13.0 (For VMware) User password - 123qwe
Other version ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD: 1234
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
- MacBook Air: Mid 2013 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Late 2013 or newer
- Mac Mini: Late 2014 or newer
- iMac: Mid 2014 or newer
- iMac Pro
- Mac Pro: Late 2013 or newer
- Supports only processors with SSE4,2
- Graphics cards supporting Metal (Intel HD530 and above, Nvidia Kepler, AMD GCN-based).
Install on GPT only Creating an installation flash drive. We perform all actions in our favorite Windows WARNING - SCREENSHOTS FROM ANOTHER DISTRIBUTION, BUT THE MEANING OF THE ACTION IS COMPLETELY IDENTICAL. We mount the ISO image We use a USB flash drive of at least 16 or more. Insert yusb into the USB flash drive, call diskpart, write list disk determine the flash drive number write sel disk x (where x is the flash drive number) write clean convert mbr exit Install R-Drive (in distribution). Expand the rdr image to a USB flash drive. add another object Register the MBR sector (for UEFI, you can not do it) Run BOOTICE select process MBR remove daws as in the screenshot Reboot the PC, boot from the USB stick and install the Mac. When finished, reboot again from the USB flash drive, but select the partition with the freshly installed Mac from the bootloader menu. After a successful download, install the bootloader and the necessary kexts. If at the end of image recovery (99%) it displays this DO NOT PAY ATTENTION, THE IMAGE IS RESTORED SUCCESSFULLY. Brief installation instructions: Boot from a USB flash drive. In the disk utility, format the disk for macOS, install. After rebooting, start from the USB flash drive and select the disk icon in the bootloader menu. At the end of the installation, transfer the bootloader to the disk and configure it for your PC.