Free Download MabaSoft World Clock Deluxe full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is a reliable and easy-to-use time tool. Multiple clocks can be displayed on your desktop, in the menu bar, and the dock, and show the time in over 1,600 cities and 200 time zones.
Overview of World Clock Deluxe for macOS
A timer that is both reliable and simple to use. With World Clock Deluxe on your desktop, in the menu bar, and in the dock, you can see the time in over 1,600 cities and 200 time zones, including Greenwich Mean Time and Coordinated Universal Time.
It allows you to quickly determine the optimal time for an online chat, conference call, or videoconference across numerous time zones and calculate comparable dates and hours in different cities.
Features of World Clock Deluxe for macOS
- Display multiple clocks on your desktop, in the menu bar, and in the dock.
- View daylight-saving time transitions
- Organize clocks
- Plan international meetings
- Calculate corresponding times in different time zones
- Show the time in over 1,600 cities and 200 time zones and world times (UTC, GMT)
- Show seconds, weekday, date, date change, time zone, and the offset from local time or UTC
- Customize the date and time for all as clock labels and colors.
- Sort clocks alphabetically, by time, longitude, longitude offset, and label
- Add new cities and time zones, as well as edit existing cities and time zones.
- Quickly identify the best time for a conference call across multiple time zones.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.11 or later