Free Download Luminar 4 for MacOS it is a full-featured photo editor. It brings over 300 robust tools and features, including fast RAW support, layers, custom brush for selective editing, masking, dozens of photo filters with custom adjustments, presets and a lot more.
You can also FREE download Perfectly Clear Complete for MacOS
Overview of Luminar 4 for MacOS Benefits
Luminar by Skylum makes your photos the center of attention. A beautiful interface offers a sleek canvas to enjoy and enhance your photography without extra distractions. Luminar elevates photo editing to a whole new level of power and performance. Wherever your creativity takes you, you’ll get the tools you need to make beautiful images without extra efforts.
Skylum designed Luminar with a scalable, adaptive user interface… one that’s responsive and beautiful. In it you’ll find a powerful set of tools which are easy to use. We believe it can help all photographers from professionals to new photographers.
Luminar 3 for macOS also brings an innovative user interface, that photographers can adjust/customize based on the style of their photography, skill level and preferences. This makes Luminar a highly personalized photo software tool, suitable for photographers of all skill levels. Luminar is the world’s first photo editor that adapts to your style & skill level. It offers the versatility to support many different cameras available as well as styles of photography. It’s designed to make complex photo editing easy & enjoyable. Luminar can help tackle anyone’s photography needs, ranging from correcting challenging image problems to artful stylizing.
Overview of Luminar 4 for MacOS Features
- A fully non-destructive workflow for editing your photos
- Luminar Library Panel for viewing and editing multiple photos
- Single Image View, Gallery View, and Filmstrip View
- Quickly sync adjustments between multiple images
- Rate Images with stars & mark them with color labels
- Flag Images as Favorites or Rejected
- Referenced folders always stay in sync
- Filtering and sorting on some criteria
- Smart Shortcuts for automatically organizing your photos
- Luminar Photos Trash to clean up media and drives
- Quick Edits for editing single images
- All New Luminar Looks with AI
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Mac Model: Early 2010 or newer
- MacOS: 10.11 or higher
- RAM: 8 Gb RAM or more
- Hard disk: 10 Gb free space