Free Download Kingpin Private Browser full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It does not store browsing history, passwords, credentials, or cookies.
Overview of Kingpin Private Browser for macOS
It is a full-featured browser with incognito mode, and Adblock is always turned on. It does not remember the history, passwords, or cookies. The browser uses Google search as default (can be changed to DuckDuckGo in settings). It can use a different browser to browse sensitive content or a browser for more secured online shopping and banking.
Features of Kingpin Private Browser for macOS
- Does not store browsing history, passwords, credentials, or cookies.
- Always stay private while browsing sensitive content: dating sites, adult content, health issues, or gift shopping.
- No auto-completion of the URLs; do not worry if someone looks over your shoulder.
- You can use the Kingpin browser while using a computer that is not yours to protect your privacy.
- Hide all your tabs in the blink of an eye with the Kingpin button. You can reopen them with a single click or your 4-digit PIN code.
- All financial operations are safer to do in an incognito mode which you do not need to think of – it is turned on by default.
- Reading without ads is much more fun. The ads are blocked on your favorite news websites.
- No tracking: You will not follow with ads/recommendations (i.e., Amazon or Youtube recommendations).
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor