Free Download Jixipix Watercolor Studio Pro full version offline installer for macOS. It automates the photo to watercolor software with a realistic and natural style.
Overview of Jixipix Watercolor Studio Pro for macOS
Automated Photo to Watercolor Software with Realistic and Natural Style Watercolor Studio creates fluid, liquidy, translucent watercolors with naturally flowing paint. Built on top of an incredible rendering system that uses real-world techniques.
This application does the initial work, producing a watercolor instantly, then allows you to customize your paintings using an array of Sliders, Layers, Brushes, Color Washes, and Artistic finishes. The result is print-quality watercolors filled with transparent luminosity and sheer beauty.
Features of Jixipix Watercolor Studio Pro for macOS
- Support for high-resolution images and output
- Multiple undo
- Randomize button
- Quick previewing
- Customizable styles
- Watercolor features a series of wetness sliders: Wet Edge, Liquid, and Edge Bleed, all designed to give the painting a natural look. Choose between Landscape settings for a wet, flowing painting or a Portrait for a painting with excellent color and detail.
- Ink Wash creates a limited palette using the power of shades, allowing users to build up color and movement using a library of washes.
- Color Wash applies semi-transparent handmade washes and stains to paintings. Use one or stack up several for a customized blend of color and texture.
- Liquefy is a transparent layer you brush on to blend and bleed areas in the watercolor. Move it around, turn it on or off, or delete it to start over—it’s easy to use and very forgiving.
- Splatter applies water spots to the watercolor. Choose between multi-color, single, or no-color. Options bleed the edges of spots, and a placement box lets you move splatter around and resize them.
- The outline defines edges throughout the image. Choose between round, fluid watercolor strokes or sharp, inky ones.
- Canvas is the base of your painting. Use this layer to change the canvas style. Choose between cold press, hot press, or rough paper texture.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported Operation System: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit