Free Download iterate Cyberduck's Latest offline installer for macOS. It is a libre server and cloud storage browser with support for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2, Microsoft Azure & OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
Overview of Cyberduck for macOS
It is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2, Microsoft Azure & OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connect to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage, and Amazon S3 with the same easy-to-use interface and quickly accessible bookmarks.
The browser allows you to download, upload, and move or copy files using drag and drop, with a hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease, including synchronization of local and remote directories.
For editing files, seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. It easily configures Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
Features of Cyberduck for macOS
- Connect to every server
- Client-side encryption with Cryptomator
- Edit any file with your preferred editor
- Quickly copy or open the corresponding HTTP URLs
- Distribute your content to the cloud
- First class bookmarking
- Browse and move your files quickly in the browser
- Limit the number of concurrent transfers and filter files
- Integration with system technologies
- Licensed under the GPL
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Intel (64bit) or Apple M1