Free Download IK Multimedia T-RackS MAX full version standalone offline installer for macOS, it is the ultimate mixing and mastering suite for producers and studio professionals.
Overview of IK Multimedia T-RackS MAX
38 high-end audio processors, one amazingly low price. Welcome to the ultimate mixing and mastering suite for producers and studio professionals. It comprises 38 superb modules that range from compressors and limiters to equalizers, channel strips, reverbs and more.
All the gear has been modeled after some of the most sought-after production equipment of all time and chosen for its unique sonic character. It is a must-have set of tools for discerning producers, engineers, and musicians wishing to sculpt single tracks and full mixes with some of the most popular, best-selling plug-ins ever created.
Not only is the superior choice when it comes to building a serious in-the-box configuration, but it is also the most cost-effective solution on the market in other words, you get a full-fledged recording studio for a sum that won't break the bank and that is simply unrivaled.
Features of IK Multimedia T-RackS MAX
- 38 high-end audio processors, one amazingly low price
- Maximum selection
- Supreme power
- Powerful processing and effortless mixing and mastering are just a click away
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 16 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.9 or later