Free Download FileBot latest standalone offline installer for macOS. It enables users to rename, match, and organize files using online databases.
Overview of FileBot for macOS
It is a comprehensive solution for media enthusiasts who desire a neatly organized collection. It leverages online databases to match and rename media files, download cover images and artwork, fetch subtitles, and write metadata swiftly. It's renowned for its user-friendly interface and quick processing capabilities, making media organization easy.
Features of FileBot for macOS
- Online Database Matching: It utilizes online databases to accurately identify and match media files, ensuring precise renaming and organization.
- Automated Artwork and Cover Images: It automatically fetches artwork and cover images, providing an aesthetically pleasing organization of media libraries.
- Subtitle Fetching: The software allows hassle-free retrieval of subtitles, ensuring an enhanced viewing experience.
- Metadata Writing: It writes metadata for media files, providing comprehensive information and details for each entry.
- Batch Processing: Users can handle multiple files simultaneously, saving time and effort in managing extensive media collections.
- Custom Scripts and Plugins: It allows the integration of custom scripts and plugins, providing extended functionalities for more specialized tasks and enhancing the software's adaptability.
- Integration with Media Players: It seamlessly integrates with various media players, ensuring that renamed and organized files are easily compatible and accessible for playback across different platforms and devices.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.10 or later
- Processor: Intel or Apple Silicon
Q: Does it support all media file formats?
A: It supports various media file formats, ensuring compatibility with various movies, TV shows, and anime.
Q: Can it fetch subtitles in different languages?
A: It can fetch subtitles in multiple languages, catering to diverse user preferences.
Q: Can it handle video files stored on external drives or network-attached storage (NAS)?
A: It can access and organize media files stored on external drives or network-attached storage devices, provided they are accessible from the macOS system.
It is a commendable solution for organizing media collections. Its intuitive interface and robust functionalities simplify the often tedious process of renaming, fetching artwork, downloading subtitles and writing metadata for movies, TV shows, and anime. Whether you have a small or extensive media library, its ability to streamline this organization process is a boon for any media enthusiast.