Free Download Exposure Software Blow Up 3 full version offline installer for macOS, it will keeps photos crystal clear during enlargement.
Overview of Exposure Software Blow Up 3
Sharp Photo Enlargement at Any Size. It will keeps photos crystal clear during enlargement. Especially in large prints hung on a wall, the difference between Blow Up and Photoshop is astounding. Version 3 makes pictures even sharper without computer artifacts.
Features of Exposure Software Blow Up 3
- we found ways to make edges even sharper without introducing computery artifacts. The images below show the difference between Blow Up 3 and the traditional bicubic photo resizer used by Photoshop and other image editors.
- It is deceptively simple. Just set your paper size as you would in Photoshop and optionally set a crop region. In version 3 we kept all the rocket science under the hood.
- It runs faster on both Macintosh and Windows computers.
- You can resize up to 300,000 pixels per side, the maximum Photoshop can handle. Of course, Photoshop would choke on a square image that big, but if you are making a billboard that Photoshop can handle.
- It can handle CMYK images used in offset printing and 16-bit/channel images used by professional photographers.
- It has presets for common paper sizes, including photo papers and standard US, European, and Japanese sizes.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later