Free Download Exposure Software Blow Up 3 full version offline installer for macOS. It will keep photos crystal clear during enlargement.
Overview of Exposure Software Blow Up 3 for macOS.
Sharp Photo Enlargement at Any Size. It will keep photos crystal clear during enlargement. Especially in large prints hung on a wall, the difference between Blow Up and Photoshop is astounding. Version 3 makes pictures even sharper without computer artifacts.
Features of Exposure Software Blow Up 3 for macOS
- We found ways to make the edges even sharper without introducing computer artifacts. The images below show the difference between Blow Up 3 and the traditional bicubic photo resizer used by Photoshop and other image editors.
- It is deceptively simple. Just set your paper size in Photoshop and optionally set a crop region. In version 3, we kept all the rocket science under the hood.
- It runs faster on both Macintosh and Windows computers.
- You can resize up to 300,000 pixels per side, which is the maximum Photoshop can handle. Of course, Photoshop would choke on a square image that big, but if you are making a billboard, Photoshop can handle it.
- It can handle CMYK images used in offset printing and 16-bit/channel images used by professional photographers.
- It has presets for common paper sizes, including photo papers and the standard US, European, and Japanese sizes.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.13 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor