Free Download Enfocus PitStop Pro 2022 full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It can take confidently preflight and edit PDF files for print.
Overview of Enfocus PitStop Pro for macOS
Have you ever printed tens of thousands of copies of a problematic PDF?
Have you ever crossed your fingers, hoping that the file you're going to print is in good shape? Do you spend hours looking for problems in your customers' PDF files? This application is the answer to your troubles.
For PDF validation, it is the industry standard. It's the only tool that provides you control over PDF in prepress. It solves pre-flighting, editing, repairing, and reporting for any PDF challenge your team will face. IT provides a molecular look into the construction of a PDF file.
It will produce a preflight report depending on the benchmarks you choose. The interactive report can be as simple or complex as you want it to fit your customers' needs. Its preflight report includes a list of warnings and problems that can click to represent where the problem is visual.
Features of Enfocus PitStop Pro for macOS
- Impose Document Action
- Check Bleed on a Contour Action
- Clip Original Bleed on Contour Action
- Add Bleed on a Contour Action
- Align/Distribute Objects Action
- Consolidate Fonts Action
- Flatten Type 3 Fonts Action
- Separate Stroke and Fill Action
- Add Hems and Pockets Action
- Improved Add Page Numbers Action
- Added option for rectangular data matrix barcodes
- Improved Remap Spot Color Action to use variables
- Improved Check for Page Differences to use variables
- Improved Close Path Action
- Improved Combine Subpath Action
- Support for Adobe Acrobat DC 2021
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS: macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/macOS 11 (Big Sur) (natively on both Intel and Apple Silicon)/macOS 12 (Monterey) (natively on both Intel and Apple Silicon)
- RAM: 2 GB/8 GB
- Screen: 1024 x 768/ 1920 x 1080