Free Download Default Folder X 5 full version offline installer for macOS. With this program, get fast access to various folders and commands.
Overview of Default Folder X 5
It attaches a toolbar to the right side of the "Open and Save" dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings.
It also fixes several Open and Save dialog problems by "rebounding" to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
Features of Default Folder X 5
- Access your recent, favorite, and open folders from DFX's toolbar. Hierarchical pop-up menus let you quickly navigate through folders to get to your files.
- If you're constantly saving things inside the same folder, DFX can remember that folder for you. Or you can set it as the default folder for an application, so you're in the right folder from the start.
- DFX lets you open up or save to any Finder window with a single click. It also lets you get info on, duplicate, rename, and delete existing files, putting the Finder's power in every Open and Save dialog.
- To help you quickly return to folders and files you've used recently, DFX remembers them for you. It even re-selects the last file you opened. With DFX, you'll never forget where you put something.
- Get places fast by using keyboard shortcuts for your favorite folders. Or jump to recent folders and open Finder windows with a keystroke. DFX's shortcuts are completely configurable.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported Operation System: OS X 10.10 or later