Free Download Decisive Tactics Serial Full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is a modern terminal designed to work with servers.
Overview of Serial for macOS
It is a modern terminal designed to make working with servers, network equipment, and embedded hardware easier for engineers and system administrators. Built from scratch for OS X, Serial eliminates searching for and installing drivers to work with most USB-to-serial adapters and other serial-port devices.
Other powerful features include full terminal emulation so you can use screen-based programs, including emacs, vi, or nano, or navigate the menus needed to configure network devices.
Features of Serial for macOS
- Hex View
- SSH Support
- Telnet and Raw Socket Support
- Connect to Bluetooth Serial (SPP) and some Bluetooth Smart devices
- Reliable brake support enables password recovery, Cisco ROM monitor mode, and more.
- Capture timestamps for received data.
- Access non-standard baud rates.
- Manual or automatic logging for auditing or debugging purposes.
- Save time by storing frequently used settings for use with multiple devices.
- Supports XMODEM, YMODEM, ZMODEM, and Kermit for file transfers and firmware uploads.
- Serial includes built-in, reliable support for almost every serial device on the market, sparing you the hassle of finding, installing, and updating drivers.
- Flawless Emulation: Serial is a full-featured terminal emulator supporting Xterm, VT102, and ANSI terminal controls.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported Operation System: macOS 10.10 or later