Free Download DataGenerator for Excel full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is a lightweight Excel data conversion tool.
Overview of DataGenerator for Excel for macOS
This is a lightweight conversion tool to help developers to improve development efficiency. You can convert your data or configuration from excel(.xls and .xlsx) document into a .plist file or .sqlite database quickly when you develop iOS or Other Apps.
It generates corresponding access codes by Objective-C and Java. You need to copy the generated files to your Xcode project or Eclipse project. Then you can read your data immediately.
Features of DataGenerator for Excel for macOS
- Convert Excel file(.xls and .xlsx) to .plist file
- Convert Excel file(.xls and .xlsx) to .sqlite database
- Generate Objective-C codes to access .plist file that has been converted
- Generate Swift codes to access .plist file that has been converted
- Generate Java codes to access .sqlite database that has been converted
- Autofill data from the last line if the cell has the same data
- Encode string data if you need
- Save your configs for all sheets, then you can import them the next time.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Intel Core processor