Free Download IXEAU Codepoint full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It helps you to find the exact characters you need and supports you in discovering new glyphs.
Overview of Codepoint for macOS
70,000+ Unicodes in your pocket. Search Unicodes, Glyphs, SF Symbols, and Emojis in a blink. It helps you to find the exact characters you need and supports you in discovering new glyphs. Export them as Symbols, Strings, Hexadecimals, HTML entities, or Swift code. Save Favourites in iCloud.
Remember your Frequently Used symbols. This is tailored for you—a creative, ambitious professional.
Features of Codepoint for macOS
- Explore, search and share Unicode
- Search Engine: Lightning-fast, surprisingly smart
- Find Unicodes, Hex, Decimals, HTML, and Swift entities
- Favourites synced across all your devices
- Typography Advice for selected characters
- 3D Glyph Preview
- Supports SF Symbol names
- Works offline
- Looks brilliant in dark and light
- Optimized for Macs with Apple Silicon (M1, M2)
- Works excellent on macOS 13 Ventura
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 13.1 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
Q: What programming languages does it support?
Q: Can I customize the interface of it?
A: Its interface is fully customizable, allowing you to adjust the layout and color scheme.
Q: Does this have a built-in file comparison tool?
A: It has a built-in file comparison tool that allows you to compare two files and see the differences.