Free Download ClueBees Tech Rename Photos full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is a program for renaming multiple files at once.
Overview of Rename Photos for macOS
Configuring renaming methods manipulate the names in various ways. It is easy to set up a batch job using multiple methods on a large number of files. You can construct new file names by adding, removing, replacing, changing cases, or giving the file a brand new name based on available information.
Before performing the operations on the files, you can verify that the output will be correct, and if you perform the rename and regret it, you can undo the complete batch.
Features of Rename Photos for macOS
- Rename multiple files quickly: according to many flexible criteria.
- Convert file formats: convert image formats with a click
- Rename files in many ways: add, replace, add capture and other dates, insert text into file names, convert cases, and add numbers. Remove or change file extensions
- Check the detailed preview before renaming: live preview while making changes
- Rename photos using EXIF metadata (i.e., "Date Picture Taken" and other information)
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor