Free Download Bootstrap Studio 5 full version offline installer for macOS, It creates responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework.
Overview of Bootstrap Studio 5
A powerful desktop app for creating responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework. It is a desktop application that helps you create beautiful websites. It has many built-in components, which you can drag and drop to assemble responsive web pages.
It is built on top of the hugely popular Bootstrap framework and exports clean and semantic HTML. Thousands of developers and designers use it every day. We are sure you'll love it too.
Features of Bootstrap Studio 5
- It has a beautiful and powerful interface that is built around the simplicity of drag and drop. This makes it the perfect tool for prototyping and designing web pages and apps.
- It knows which Bootstrap components can be nested inside one another and gives you suggestions. It automatically generates beautiful HTML for you, which looks as if it was written by hand by an expert.
- It comes with a large number of pretty components for building responsive pages. We've got headers, footers, galleries, slideshows, and even basic elements like spans and divs.
- You can extract pieces of your designs as custom components and have them ready to be dropped into any design you create. You can also export these components as files and share them.
- If you need a component that doesn't exist in our library, just click the Online tab in the Component Panel. There you will find thousands of components built and shared by the community. You can also upload your own.
- This is a powerful feature that allows you to synchronize components, so changing one will automatically change the other. This is especially useful for things like headers and footers, which you need to update across pages.
- It has a powerful feature called "Preview." With it, you can open your design in multiple web browsers and devices, and every change you make within the app will be shown instantaneously everywhere.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later