Free Download Audiobook Builder 2 full version for macOS. It turns your MP3s, M4As, and other audio files into audiobooks.
Overview of Audiobook Builder 2 for macOS
This program makes it easy to turn your audio CDs, MP3s, M4As, and other audio files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings and let it handle the rest. You get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunes instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks when it finishes.
Features of Audiobook Builder 2 for macOS
- Audio file joining
- Enhanced chapter stops: Custom artwork you specify will appear in iTunes and on iPods with a color display.
- Start with the included presets, but feel free to customize each project's audio settings to suit your personal taste.
- iTunes integration: drag and drop straight from iTunes to your projects. It can also send its output directly to a special playlist in iTunes.
- Each Audiobook Builder project's audio data is contained in the project document file, so you are free to start a project now, take a break, and return to finish your project later.
- You can even move projects between Macs, if necessary.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.11 or later