Free Download Applied Acoustics Systems Strum GS full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is a plug-in for the production of guitar tracks.
Overview of Applied Acoustics Systems Strum GS for macOS
It is a plug-in for the production of guitar tracks. With a huge collection of acoustic and electric guitars, automatic chord recognition, sophisticated chord voicing, integrated strumming and picking action, MIDI riff library, amp, and effects, playing guitar on a keyboard has never been so easy.
With more than 200 acoustic and electric guitars—nylon, steel, single coil and humbucker fitted pickups, clean, crunchy, distorted, a 2-channel amplifier, spring reverb, speaker cabinet, and effects; as well as 102 MIDI riffs covering many musical styles. Strum GS-2 packs everything you need to create guitar parts for your productions.
Features of Applied Acoustics Systems Strum GS for macOS
- The convenience of having all your guitars at the flick of a switch
- With more than 200 different acoustic and electric guitars
- Creating a realistic guitar track from samples is a tough job
- Create your own guitar
- Standalone operation for quick jams and experimentations
- Real-time control over any parameters via your MIDI controller knobs, faders, and switches
- MIDI clock, tap, and host tempo synchronization for effects and modulations
- Relaxed editing with unlimited undo/redo capability
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.11 or later